|UXR-300BF Compact Xenon Lamps from Ushio|
|excessive shock, stress or scratch to the lamp. Otherwise the lamp may burst, resulting in catastrophic failure.
2. Lamp should not be operated with window facing upwards within 45° of vertical.
3. Turn off the power before inserting, removing or cleaning the lamp. Failing to do so can cause electrical shock.
4. High voltage is required for ignition. Do not touch the lamp, nor heat sinks during operation, especially in the ignition process.
5. Do not look directly at the operating lamp. Intense IR and UV radiation generated by the lamp can cause severe eye damage and skin burns.
6. High temperatures are built up during operation. Do not touch the lamp while in operation and for at least 10 minutes after switch-off.
7. Do not operate the UXR-300BF near flammable gases or chemicals.
Please refer to the data sheet below for further operation and safety instructions.
* Visible output (5 mm aperture) is reduced to 50% of the initial value.
All brand names and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
We reserve the right to change technical specifications without notice.
|pdf price list | back to Ushio UXR series lamps overview
home | products | info | search | contact
|Follow us on:|
|msscientific Chromatographie-Handel GmbH · Gneisenaustrasse 66/67 · 10961 Berlin · Germany
Fon: +49 30 6270 6087 · Fax: +49 30 6270 6089 · E-mail: email@example.com · Web: www.msscientific.de
Last update February 2016 · Copyright © msscientific Chromatographie-Handel GmbH · All rights reserved